Refer A Friend And Both Can Benefit!
Ardent Eagle Solutions (AES) is pleased to announce that its candidate referral program has now been extended to any non-AES employee who successfully refers a new hire with a polygraph to one of our IC contracts. We are hiring for current, funded positions as well as upcoming work with an emphasis on junior to mid-level hires.
Do you know someone looking for an exciting, long-term opportunity? AES has several outstanding bids due to be awarded in early 2019; to include one contract with a 7-year period of performance.
AES is offering $3000 for a successful hire in the following skill sets:**
- Data management, data ingest and data architecture: Python, SQL, NiFi, Hadoop, Elastic, Linux
- Data Science
- Software Development: JAVA, Cloud, Agile methodology
- Cloud engineering, DevOps, and Architecture: AWS and MS Azure
- System Engineering: Python, Bash, SQL, MySQL, Linux
- Tyson’s Corner
We are looking for all levels of employee with a focus on junior to mid-level hires.
How To Refer
Just reply to the text message you received from our recruiters if you know of anyone looking for the next step in their career.
There is NO limit to the number of eligible referrals!
We are an up and coming small business with work in DC, Virginia, and around the world. This is an opportunity for new employees to be on the ground floor of our IC practice and to grow with our business.
Benefits for employees working on IC contracts (and using their polygraph clearance) include:
- Competitive salary
- $1000/month (tax-free) towards your monthly insurance premiums
- $2000 per year dedicated to training: we want our employees up to date on the latest technologies
- $5000 bonus for employee referrals: the best hires are the people you know
- Bonuses for successfully identifying new business opportunities
- Opportunity to establish oneself as a thought leader within the client community and take on leadership roles
** The fine print: Bonus payout is eligible after